Pages

May 7, 2010

2010 Mother's Day quotes

All I am, or can be, I owe to my angel mother. (Abraham Lincoln)

My mother is probably the wisest person I’ve ever known. She’s not schooled, she’s not well read. But she has a philosophy of life that makes well-read people seem like morons. (Gene Simmons)

The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself. (Nancy Friday)

The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter. (Meryl Streep)

The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. (Honore de Balzac)

My mother’s wonderful. To me she’s perfection. (Michael Jackson)

A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. (Victor Hugo)

The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom. (Henry Ward Beecher)

Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. (Louisa May Alcott)

My mother used to tell me, No matter what they ask you, always say yes. You can learn later. (Natalie Wood)

My mother told me not to mix around with KL people like vijaiyan. How sad.. (gopi)

2 comments:

Zack said...

The last quote is epic.

mamalado said...

yeah it is....haha

Post a Comment