Pages

April 29, 2010

green zone (updated)


Finally i managed to finish up watching this boring movie. I hate to say it but i will say i like the real scenario that was potrayed in the movie but the dialogue and the shaky camera plus with complicated storyline really kept me wondering what actually was happening for every five minutes. Maybe the movie is not that suitable for me though.i will do less thinking when i watch a movie because i spend most of my time thinking when working. If you like to think a lot and like complicated stuff, then greenzone will be best for you.

my rating: 3/10

I am going to hate this movie because I was so bored watching the movie and strained my eyes a lot. When i decided to stretch myself and took my eyeglasses and held it up with my hand, it went and hit my ceiling fan(i know it was a stupid thing to do). My eyeglasses is now broken. I don't want to blame myself for the broken eyeglasses and that is why I decided to blame this movie...:( The first thing that ran in my mind was how am I going to watch Iron man 2 today without eyeglasses. Luckily, i have extra pair of glasses or not i am going to curse myself throughout the day.


http://iota.videofriender.com/videos/0049/0988/7667d89423171e857bedad234cb9e9a9604c5b65.mkv

0 comments:

Post a Comment